Woodward Fab 66 Lb. Cast Steel Anvil - A66
The Woodward Fab model A66 Cast Steel Anvil features a classic Italian pattern, excellent hammer rebound and high impact toughness.
Anvils are a necessity for any metal fabricatior, whether a veteran or hobbyist. Woodward Fab provides five high quality anvils, ranging from 11 to 220 Lbs., meeting the demands of a wide array of applications; farriers, sheet metal forming, blacksmithing, forging and beyond. This classic Italian pattern anvil is constructed of high quality cast steel, providing excellent hammer rebound and high impact toughness. The face is machine milled for precise flatness and features both a hardie hole and pritchel hole. The Italian anvil design incorporates both a round horn and square horn for ultimate versatility. The body is protected with a durable anti-corrosion finish and the legs include anchoring holes, providing easy and secure mounting to a bench, stump or stand.
- 66 Lb. Italian pattern anvil
- Round horn
- Square horn
- Hardy hole (square) for tool holding
- Pritchel hole (round) for drifting holes in metal
- Machine milled face
- Made from high strength cast steel with high impact toughness
- Tensile strength - 87,000 PSI
- Rockwell hardness - 45-55
- Protective orange finish
- Overall Dimensions - 22" x 5" x 7"
|Country of Manufacture||United States|