Woodward Fab Miter Cutting Band Saw - WFS56
The Woodward Fab WFS56 church saw band saw is exceptional for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metals and features a 60 degree swiveling head and 90 degree cutting capacity of up to 5 in. round stock.
Woodward Fab's church saw band saws are exceptional for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including mild steel, aluminum, chromoly, stainless steel, and brass.
- Quick approach vise
- Hydraulic fine feed
- Adjustable head down pressure
- Speeds 78/117/198
- Ball bearing guides
- Adjustable work stop
- Wheels to make moving around the shop easier
- 1/2 in. x 0.025 in. x 64 1/2 in. blade
- 1/2 hp 110 V motor
- 90 degree 5 in. rounds (4 in. x 6 in. rectangles)
- 45 degree 3 3/4 in. rounds (2 3/4 in. x 3 3/4 in. rectangles)
- 60 degree 1 3/4 in. rounds (1 3/4 in. x 2 1/8 in. rectangles)
|Country of Manufacture|